Erectile dysfunction cure.
You can try using home remedies: ginger tea, for example, stimulates blood flow to the pelvic organs.
- Healthy life: There are a number of risk factors that lead to erectile dysfunction. A healthier lifestyle can prevent you from doing so: You must, among other things, avoid smoking and reduce excess weight. Little exercise, psychological stress and excessive alcohol consumption can also be reasons for erectile dysfunction.
- Association: erectile dysfunction naturally has an impact on a relationship and significantly influences sexual coexistence. Therefore, affected men should not avoid informing their partner so that the problem can be solved together. Because without conversation, both partners depend on assumptions and fantasies that can create mutual distrust.
- Don’t overdo it when you exercise: If you put full effort into training, you reduce the production of sex hormones. The released endorphins create an intoxicating sensation, but inhibit arousal.
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Training – Pelvic floor training can work wonders. It should not only prevent premature orgasm, but also help against erectile dysfunction. Here we will show you how to do such exercises.
- Therapy: whether training exercises, home remedies, medications, etc. they don’t help, you should consider taking therapy with a psychotherapist. Talk to your family doctor about it.
About 16 percent of all men suffer from erectile dysfunction. However, if an erection occurs (in the morning) while sleeping, the affected person knows that their problem is psychological and not physical. Medications like Viagra can help with physical causes, but you should first try the tips mentioned above.
Signs of erectile dysfunction.
It is completely normal for the bed not to work as you would like it to do from time to time. However, if an erection becomes a permanent problem, it is wise to speak openly with your girlfriend and try our advice. If this does not help, you should seek help from a doctor. Feeling ashamed is definitely the wrong strategy. Remember: every fourth man under the age of 40 at least temporarily shares his needs.